This weekend I got the privilege of hanging out with about 8 awesome, great, unique friends and brothers and sisters in Christ. People I love sitting on the floor and watching a movie about God and His Greatness with on a Saturday night. People who I can share pure, effortless conversations with. People who will laugh with me. People with such sweet, obvious joy.
When a large majority of my group of close friends left for college a few months ago, I knew things were going to be very different. I didn't know what to expect. I didn't really expect to find many more brothers in Christ who even compared to my brothers that were leaving.
I guess God likes surprises. I'm so excited to see all my college brothers and sisters that are coming home soon, but I'm just as excited to spend more time with the group I did this weekend and grow even closer with them. Fellowship is so amazing.
"You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love." - Galatians 5:13
No comments:
Post a Comment