Monday, May 14, 2012

Perfect Promises

This morning I read Luke 1:37 which says, "For no word from God will ever fail."  Thinking about this verse has led me to find some promises made by God that I should remember.

1)  God knows the plans He has for me, and these plans are perfect -- designed to bless me. Jeremiah 29:11
2)  The Lord will give me rest when I come to Him.  Matthew 11:28-29
3)  He will give me strength.  Isaiah 40:29-31
4)  The Father will supply ALL of my needs.  Philippians 4:19
5)  NOTHING can separate me from God.  Romans 8:37-39
6)  The Lord will give me peace.  Proverbs 1:33
7)  I will have salvation.  Romans 10:9
8)  I will have eternal life.  Romans 6:23
9)  God's grace is sufficient for me.  2 Corinthians 12:9
10)  I will not be overtaken with temptation.  1 Corinthians 10:13

I'm gonna add more as I find them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment