Sunday, May 20, 2012

Trusting the Lord

I hate feeling under pressure.  Like it is honestly one of the worst feelings ever.  But one of the coolest parts of walking with Christ (among the many many many) is not feeling pressure to figure things out yourself.  I now know that God has a plan for me -- an unchanging plan.  No matter how hard I try to change things or control things, I will not succeed.  So why try?  A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders since I've realized this.  I no longer have to worry about figuring things out and I no longer feel pressured to make things happen.  It's awesome to see what the Lord has in store and just listen to Him.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declarest the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you hope and a future." -- Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment